As a service provider to the healthcare industry, we know that personal customer contact is irreplaceable. With our professional CRM solution, the value of your contact continously increases.
With PharmaData, the Passus GmbH offers software for the efficient build-up and management of long-term and profitable customer relations.
With PharmaData we have created a sector-specific and holistic solution oriented to the requirements of those companies active in the healthcare market, a solution which is continually further developed.
PharmaData – the CRM software for the health care industry
PharmaData[Contact] is the most important tool for field sales in support of visits to customers. The clearly structured character and simple operation immensely simplify the necessary administrative tasks.
Your staff therefore saves time and nerves, and you can be certain that valuable customer information is also entered in the CRM system.
The modular structure enables the system to adapt perfectly to your requirements and can be easily expanded as required.
“Modern software based on comprehensive knowledge of the industry, fast and flexible adaptation to individual requirements, clear and transparent cost structures – this is what we’ve found with the Passus GmbH and the PharmaData CRM solution.”
Klaus Czort, Managing Director, HRA Pharma Deutschland GmbH
PharmaData[Contact] – Customer data management – Visit reporting – Travel expense accounting
Regardless of whether for field sales or in-house tasks – we provide a detailed profile of every single customer and the customer’s environment. All relevant customer information is collected here and clearly presented.
The web-based structure enables all staff members in contact with the customer to access this information at any time anywhere, so that they are all up to date and equally well informed.
PharmaData[Contact] at a glance:
- Visit documentation
- Master data management
- Sample management according to AMG (Medicinal Products Act)
- Batch management
- Selection module
- Travel expenses
- Document management
- Visit planning with calendar management
- Route planner
- Task management
- Material order
55% of communication is non-verbal. For this reason, the direct visit is difficult to be replaced. With PharmaData[vCall], your tool for the virtual customer visit, your employee stays in direct contact with his physicians and pharmacists.
We support you in clear communication. Remain intelligible, even with a reduced number of on-site visits.
In addition to the obvious, PharmaData[vCall] also supports you on your way to a future-proof, digital and sustainable sales strategy and save costs at the same time.
PharmaData[vCall] at a glance:
- Your virtual customer visit
- Contactless, yet intensive customer consultation
- Undivided attention of your dialog partner
- Native and fluid integration into the CRM workflow
- Direct acceptance of sample requests
- Integrated monitoring
- GDPR compliant (Passus-Server in Germany)
- Increase of contact frequency
- Sustainable and climate-friendly field service
With PharmaData[Order] your entire job management is integrated in your CRM system. PharmaData then serves as your electronic job block.
Acquire customer orders quickly and simply on site, calculate prices – including discounts – and call up stock levels. Once entered the job is immediately in the system, and all departments, such as Sales, Store and Accounting, are immediately informed.
The various interfaces to the ERP system and wholesalers enable the fully automatic processing of the job, saving your staff and your customers valuable time!
PharmaData[Order] at a glance:
- Master, delivery and billing address
- Branches and purchasing groups
- Various types of sales – e.g. drop shipping, transfer order, direct business
- Various discounts – e.g. Item, bundle, scale, invoice and combined discounts
- Order history
- Label printing and delivery notes
- Numerous interfaces – e.g. SAP, EDIFACT, Blending, proALPHA, Navision
PharmaData[Analyzer] answers all sales-relevant questions, ensures the necessary market transparency, and sustainably enhances your customer relations.
You and your colleagues are able to access the user-friendly tools for the generation of highly informative reports, charts, business graphics and comprehensive geographic evaluations.
You are thus able to access all important information in order to quickly make well-founded decisions. PharmaData[Analyzer] reinforces your ability to act flexibly and success-oriented on the market.
- Sales statistics
- Visit frequency analysis
- Employee indicators
- Visit ratings
- Overview lists
- Daily, monthly and annual reports
- Commission calculation
- Geographical analyses
- Interfaces e.g. to TwinS, IMS, INSIGHT Health, Lutum + Tappert
„Precisely in the current phase, in which we are implementing certain changes in Field Sales, we have once again seen that with Passus we have an excellent partner with ideal flexibility and outstanding capability. In short, it is a pleasure to work with this company. In future, together we shall certainly find other possibilities to further improve the capability of our Field Sales.”
Ole Goos, Head of Marketing / Sales, REPHA GmbH
PharmaData[Admin] allows you to manage your CRM program independently and professionally.
User and access rights are assigned with minimum effort. Company-specific settings can be centrally defined without delay. Error-free and always current data and the immediate adaptation to new operative situations are therefore guaranteed.
PharmaData[Admin] at a glance:
- Defining users and role assignment
- Insert / delete / change all initialization data
- Establish key action packages for visits
- Duplicate search in the address and personal data
- Clearing / master data correction
- Provision of individual reports
- Automated dispatch of reports
- Creation and restructuring of the territories
- Notification of missing daily reports
- Interface to the address data format of direct + online
With PharmaData[Event] you can organise your events quickly and effectively.
Plan your events directly from your CRM system to include participants, speakers and your departments. The simple operation of PharmaData[Event] makes it your indispensable assistant for professional event management.
PharmaData[Event] at a glance:
- Multi-stage approval procedure
- Different event types
- Coordination and timing of all relevant preparations
- Speakers management
- Automatic documentation in the CRM system
- Automatic creation of invitations
- Schedule monitoring
- Cost documentation
- Event history
With PharmaData[Marketing] you have the entire field of multi-channel marketing at your fingertips via a single central interface.
Send individualised faxes, letters or e-mails directly from your CRM system to your customers and document all relevant information – regardless of whether there are 20 or 20,000 recipients.
The highlight is our exclusive automatic response evaluation. This recognises not only the sender, but also the required materials or samples and forwards these via interface to your ERP system. This reduces manual post-processing to a minimum and saves time and personnel costs.
PharmaData[Marketing] at a glance:
- Direct address import from your customer database
- Barcode generation and recognition for automatic response evaluation
- Automatic preparation of serial letters
- Automatic monitoring of the maximum sample quantity
- Fax transmission directly from PharmaData [Marketing]
- Consideration of mailing opt out
- Automatic action assignment to participants and reagents
- Free choice of mailing address (pharmacist, owner, primary address, etc.)
- Possibility of processing different actions simultaneously
- Complete action history
PharmaData[Outdoor] provides unlimited flexibility in Field Sales.
Developed as a native app for the Apple iPad, PharmaData[Field Sales] allows you to work at any time anywhere – online or offline.
You thus always have fast access to your customer data and can work with these independently of your internet link. Thanks to the intelligent and automatic synchronisation process, you don’t even notice that you’re working offline and still have a consistent data pool.
The clearly arranged structure of all important customer contact management functions and the iPad-optimised displays ensure smooth and comfortable operation.
PharmaData [Outdoor] at a glance:
- Visit Documentation
- Master data management
- Contact and profile data
- Sample management according to AMG (Medicinal Products Act)
- Travel costs documentation
- Intelligent offline mode
- Fully automated data synchronization
PharmaData[Sign] makes sample request in paper form altogether unnecessary.
Have your sample request sheet signed directly as an PDF document on the iPad.
The transmission of the documents to your data server takes place via a hybrid TLS/SSL encryption protocol. For still more protection against tampering, the document is also provided with a digital signature. This excludes the possibility of undetected subsequent changes to your stored documents.
Besides sample requests, you can of course acquire jobs paper-free and without delay with your ERP system or inform your wholesaler via EDIAFACT interface.
PharmaData[Sign] at a glance:
- Signing of revision-safe PDF on iPad
- Secure data transfer through TLS / SSL encryption
- Document authenticity by digital signature
- ERP and EDIFACT interfaces
- Online and offline functionality